Music is an essential tool for creating an inviting atmosphere in spas and hair salons.
Studies show that music played at a slower tempo can help relax customers, enhancing the spa experience.
Hair salons can leverage music as well. It has been scientifically proven that the right amount of ambient background noise can help consumers think more creatively and make more innovative choices.
Consumers are more likely to return to spas and hair salons that play music and are equally more likely to recommend spas and hair salons that play music they enjoy.
of Canadians think music impacts the ambiance of a spa or hair salon
of Canadians think music adds to their experience of a spa or hair salon
of Canadians like to hear music when they are relaxing
News and Studies
- The impact of sensory environments on spagoers’ emotion and behavioural intentions Read More
- Does background noise make consumers buy more innovative products? Read More
- Is background music good for business? Read More
- Background music influences customer choice behaviour Read More
- Music motivates impulse buyers, not thoughtful shoppers Read More
- ‘The Sonic Boom’ shows how sound affects consumers’ perceptions Read More