Most coffee shops recognize that music has value. Starbucks even has an entertainment section on their website where they ask: “What would the coffeehouse be without great music? Well it wouldn’t be Starbucks, for one thing.”
Studies show that music can enhance the flavour and experience of your food. Play Kenyan music while sipping on Kenyan coffee and feel transported to Africa with every sip.
Slower music can even help relax your customers; making them a little more patient while they wait in line.
Music can also be a low-cost and high-return way to differentiate your coffee shop’s brand from others. For instance, if you are an independent coffee shop, bring that message home to your customers by supporting and playing local, independent artists.
of Canadians like to hear music playing in cafés
of Canadians think music impacts the ambiance of a café
of Canadians are more likely to return to a café that plays music they like
of Canadians think playing the right music can be beneficial to a business
News and Studies
- Want To Enhance The Flavor Of Your Food? Put on the right music Read More
- Can Music Change the Way Your Wine Tastes? Read More
- Sensory Branding – Companies tune in to the potential of sound Read More
- The Psychology of Music: Why music plays a big role in what you buy Read More
- Study: Lighting and music affect food consumption and satisfaction in surprising ways Read More
- Professor researches effects of music on shoppers Read More