The value of music to bars and nightclub is undeniable. Can you imagine a bar or nightclub without music? 9 in 10 Canadians can’t either.
Bars and nightclubs rely heavily on the ambiance and energy provided by music. In fact, many bars and nightclubs develop and define their brand predominantly by the music they choose to play.
Beyond the fact that music is essential to dancing – an activity popular in many bars and nightclubs – music can also influence consumer behaviour. Research shows that playing music loudly can increase alcohol sales and that playing up-tempo music can increase the amount that patrons consume.
of Canadians cannot imagine a nightclub without music
of Canadians think music impacts the ambiance of a bar or nightclub
of Canadians like to hear music being played in a bar or nightclub
of Canadians think music adds to their experience in a bar or nightclub
of Canadians are more likely to return to a bar or nightclub that plays music they like
News and Studies
- Top NYC bars play music loudly Read More
- Study: The effect of tempo of background music on duration of stay and spending in a bar Read More
- Study: Alcohol tastes sweeter in noisy environments Read More
- Sensory marketing: the brands appealing to all five senses Read more
- Loud music will make you eat more Read More
- DJ studies which music boosts drink sales Read More